Author Topic: New CM15A?  (Read 992 times)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Software Developer
    • Tuicemens Software
New CM15A?
« on: March 21, 2016, 01:35:25 PM »
Authinx had stated they planed to update modules as the current inventory was depleted.
With the CM15A now out of stock I had to ask where is this going?
The reply was not what I expected.
I figured since AHP is so outdated and no one has yet been able to get the old code working that they would let this die.
Or at least just do a limited production run with no improvements.
Instead it was hinted at the community developing a prototype and new software for which they would then tool and produce.

This response may have been triggered by my question about bringing back the old through hole Circuit board to make the CM15 more able to be customized (create a mod for).
There are several CM15 mods out there (many just antenna mods) maybe one will be the next CM15

What ever comes out is going to need an open source software.
I currently have much of the code for AHP and the plug-ins but compiling it is proving to be a bit of a challenge.
X10 turned me into a Software programmer.
A warning label should have been added ;)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Software Developer
    • Tuicemens Software
Re: New CM15A?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 07:06:02 AM »
If anyone has experience in C++ and would like a chance to work on a open source AHP please contact me.
I have a few people working with the old code now and I hope to locate and contact a couple of the old X10 programmers for some in put and maybe even some coding.
Authinix is providing what help they can with source files so I even have source code for the original Active Home and Firecracker software.
X10 turned me into a Software programmer.
A warning label should have been added ;)